HOW TO TAKE CARE OF YOUR SWIMSUIT
- Wash ASAP, the less time bacteria has to set in the better. Even if you can only give your swimsuit a rinse with fresh water at first, that's better than nothing.
- We recommend hand washing. The issue with washing machines is that they agitate all the delicate parts (like the cups, padding, ties etc). All this movement can damage a delicate suit.
- We recommend washing a suit with a mild hand soap or a detergent meant for delicates.
- Hot water is bad for swimwear. Never wash your bathing suit in hot water.
- Avoid drying it in sunshine, which can fade the color. Always dry the suit out completely before putting it away.